We are located in the heart of the Donegal, a short drive from the famous Slieve League Sea Cliffs. Aras can be found at ‘Rossan Point’ – the most westerly point in the town of Glencolmcille, as well as the most westerly point of all of Donegal. The next thing to the west is the USA; a long way across the Wild Atlantic.
- You can now use the new Eircode ( Postcode/Zip) on Google Maps and most Satnav systems : F94 HH31
- GPS Co-ordinates: Latitude N 54 41.705 Longitude W 8 46.431
- Decimal Degrees: Latitude 54.69508 Longitude -8.77385
- Degrees, Minutes & Seconds: Latitude N54 41 42 Longitude W8 46 25
- Road Numbers: Donegal Town – Dunkineely – Killybegs – Carrick – Glencolmcille (33 miles / Road numbers N56, then R263)