BOOK YOUR STAY
Please note prices shown are Per Person
This will be multiplied by the number of people the room can sleep; e.g. if its a double or twin room, the price shown will be multiplied by 2.
What payment methods do you accept?
We gladly accept credit card payments, debit cards payments, bank transfers, or cash. For cash, a deposit still needs to be made ahead of time via one of the other methods.
What deposit do I need to pay?
We will only take a deposit upon check-in to Aras BnB when you arrive for your stay. However; should you cancel your booking ahead of check-in, a cancellation fee may become applicable; this will depend on how far in advance you cancel. If your cancellation falls within 7 days of arrival, only then will our cancellation policy apply. Full details of our cancellation policy are contained within the next drop-down.
What is your cancellation policy?
In the event of cancellation, the following rules shall apply: • More than 7 days prior to arrival, 0% cancellation fee. • More than 3 days prior to arrival, 50% cancellation fee. • Less than 3 days prior to arrival, 100% cancellation fee. — Should the Irish Government enforce another lockdown, then we will cancel bookings with no penalty ( i.e. no charge ).
Difficulty using the 'Book now' tool?
To book your stay with us, please check our availability in the ‘Book Now’ field below or drop us a call through our contact page.
If you’re having trouble using the tool, please follow these steps:
1. Please click the field under ‘Arrival Date’ and select your desired arrival date. Then select how many nights you would like to stay.
2. The tool will display only the rooms we have available for your selected dates. A selection of rooms will be presented to you, showing how many people each room can accommodate. Please note that our homepage shows details and images of room types.
3. Rates are shown here on a per-person basis, based on the number of people. Please select change the number of people from 0 to the number of people the room can take. Please note we sell rooms, so the rate is calculated on full occupancy. Click proceed.
4. A booking overview will be displayed, showing the total for your booking; click proceed.
5. From here, please fill out your personal details and accept the booking terms and conditions (for ease of use, our deposit and cancellation policy are above).
6. From here, you will be taken to a payment details form; input your desired payment method and complete your booking. We look forward to having you stay with us!
Still having difficulty? Contact us using the button below.
"Perfect feeling of serenity when arriving, a warm welcome and super friendly staff are the perfect way to begin your stay here. There is a wonderful homely feeling here which made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. I had booked one night but after a short time of being there I wish I had booked for longer. The location of course helps this, it is traditional Ireland of old. Just the place to go to remove yourself from the hustle and bussle of city life. Will certainly be returning."